This was coming, it’s coming later than I expected it to be but here it is none-the-less. Today we are going to be bringing you all our, Top Five Girls in Anime! These girls range from just pure adorable to their addictive and yet awesome, personalities. This will be quite random as I am having a very odd day, in terms of finding the motivation to write actual content… So in no particular order, let’s get started!
- Ryuko Matoi: This one should come to you all as no surprise. Being obsessively in love with Kill la Kill I couldn’t find it in my heart to not include Ryuko in this list. She is a lovely lass with attitude and heart. Fighting for what she believes in, Senketsu and her, strive to bring order to the chaotic world that is ruled by the ever dominating life-fibers. While she may be hesitant to show off some skin, she is more than able to rock any outfit that Senketsu can throw at her, while still maintaining her bad-ass nature.
- Kongou-San: One of the leading battleships, Kongou is a force of burning love that cannot be doused nor can it be stopped. Fighting hard to win the affection of the admiral, plus our hearts, Kongou leads many of the sortie missions that our fleet girls face in the anime adaption of, Kantai Collection. Along with her three other sisters, Kongou is the oldest and most respected battleship in the fleet girl navy. Packing enough firepower to level a base, her love and support is not to be questioned. She is both refined and well traveled, having spent time abroad in England before ending back in the Pacific theater.
- Chitoge Kirasaki: The best girl, the only girl. Chitoge has spun the hearts of many an Otaku before us and she continues to do so with her Tsundere like charm! Finding it difficult to deal with the man she confusingly likes, Chitoge is both gruff and refined. While she has her…. Brutish moments, they are more than tamed by her overly cute moments of innocence and vulnerable feelings. She is the girl every guy wants to date and take to prom. I just want to keep fawning over her and forget about the rest of the girls in the list because, why not?
- Celty: She wins us over with her shy demeanor and her protective personality; not to mention her rather adorable relationship with Shinra. While the ending of the latest DRRR!!! Arc had us lose the Celty we admired, for a only a couple of episodes mind you, we still love her regardless. Riding on her motorcycle-horse hybrid through the streets of Ikebukuro, Celty is a symbol of protection and mysticism throughout the entire series and is a foundation upon which the whole plot of DRRR!!! essentially rests. While not wholly responsible for the plot, she does take up a grand chunk of it. That is why she is on this list. Not to mention she is one empowering female.
- Chii: The golden girl, the one girl, the girl to start our obsessions with android lasses. Chi represents everything innocent and pure in anime girls. Okay, maybe not everything but a pretty damn good chunk of them. Chi was the first anime girl from which I discovered that anime could be a powerful tool in teaching us that love can transcend all obstacles and programing. She taught me that it’s okay to be a broken and sobbing mess after finishing one of the more heart wrenching anime. Not to mention she is freaking cute!!!
There you have it ladies, gentlemen and android lasses! Our top five list of Anime girls! We hope to bring you more lists as they seem to go over generally well! If you have any suggestions for future ones, please feel free to leave us a comment down below! Also if you are into gaming, we did take part in a massive gaming live stream by Viewster just yesterday! You can catch the video in the provided link below! If you also enjoy videos about the top Tsundere girls, then feel free to head on over and check out JaymesHanson’s YouTube channel! He just released a spectacular video about his top 10 best Tsundere girls!
Side note: We are also going to be putting some effort into developing a larger YouTube audience as well! We have no idea how to even start but please look forward to more information as it arrives, in regards to what we plan on doing/covering! We thank you all so very much for the love and support you have given Otaku Gamer Zone since it’s conception in March of last year!
Viewster Live Stream: https://youtu.be/wtgGnEha5hI
Top ten Tsundere Girls: https://youtu.be/Gh0Rp9wDsMw