Website Feature: LitaKinoAnimeCorner

Well, it is time for our fourth website feature! We have been in and out of this for a while now! Then again we did have a lot going on but no matter! Today we are going to be featuring the lovely, LitaKinoAnimeCorner! This charming website comes from a land down under and is ran by the always bubbly and always peppy Lita!

What makes her website so special? Well, it is the author behind it all. Lita is just so full of happy energy and laughter that it carries over so amazingly into her writing. She gives everything that she has and makes her articles genuinely special. She has always had a helping hand in the WordPress anime community and she is one of the reasons why we started this Website Feature section! I have yet to bump into a person who could say they did not love nor enjoy Lita’s website and her YouTube channel! Unfortunately her channel will be taking a backseat due to life and the always annoying data cap usage issue… That still doesn’t mean you cannot go on her channel now to give her some love and support. Her videos are so full of love and happiness that you would think she was a living Sailor Senshi! Honestly, she may actually be one seeing as how popular she is… Will have to investigate this further.

In other bigger news for her, she was recently announced as a new writer/author for the ever growing website that is UnimeTV! This was only just recently announced on her twitter page and we at OGZ wish her all the best in this new partnership for her! If anything, this is a testament to how amazing her writing and how addicting her personality is! She writes not for her love of anime but for her enjoyment of sharing it with others. She is one of the least selfish writers and YouTube content creators out there right now in the anime community and she really does show it through all of her hard work and efforts. She may not be a big figure in the community but she is one that is to be acknowledged and followed! She enjoys giving other websites a leg up and she isn’t shy about telling you how much she enjoys your content and site!

So, go on ahead and give her a visit! Tell her Kausus sent you and then lose yourself in the amazing world of her writing, videos and addictive personality. I cannot express how happy she is! I mean I cannot help but crack a smile when I read her articles or watch her videos. We will be linking you to her various social accounts so that way, you can keep in the know when it comes to everything Lita! Trust us when we say that once you follow Lita, you will have countless days of enjoyment, filled with amazing articles and content!

LitaKinoAnimeCorner Official Site:

LitaKinoAnimeCorner Official Twitter:

LitaKinoAnimeCorner Official YouTube:

12 Comments Add yours

1. kira0130 says:

First time i watched her video today and she’s even livelier and more entertaining. I’m literally laughing as i’m watching. xD Sadly she’s not gonna be making more anytime soon.

Liked by 1 person

1. Kausus says:

I know! It is sad but hopefully we can figure something out to help her along! : ) I’d start by supporting her collab with UnimeTV!

Liked by 1 person

1. kira0130 says:

That’s right. I will be supporting her too. ^^

Liked by 1 person

2. Kausus says:

She would enjoy that! : D

Liked by 1 person

3. kira0130 says:

I hope so. 😀

Liked by 1 person

4. Kausus says:

I know so! : D

Liked by 1 person

2. Matthew says:

Yay she got featured. I like her positive and fun attitude from blog. She has the most interesting topics.

Liked by 2 people

3. LitaKino says:

OH MY GOD you make my feature Friday’s look so small now I’ll have to come to game i think.

Literally right now can’t get over how nice you are !!! Aww well sir you hit the nail on the head with me and simply all I have to say is Thankyou muchly for the kindest of words >/////< I love you kausus !!

Liked by 2 people

1. Kausus says:

Just being honest! And no, your features are leagues better than mine ! :3

Liked by 1 person

4. Lita was one of the first friends I met on the blogosphere, and she has helped me grow as a blogger. I owe her so much for her dedication to this community!!

Liked by 1 person

5. Arria Cross says:

Yay for Lita! Great choice for this website feature, Kausus. She’s one of the first people on my to-read blogs list. Of course, you’re included in that list too, Kausus, don’t you worry. And I agree with her being very happy. I enjoy my discussions with her because as you just mentioned in this post, her happy energy shows in her writing.

Liked by 1 person