So, having already received this award last year, we are no strangers to this awesome and humbling honor. A big thank you to, Matthew903 for nominating us! I want to say you may have been to one to nominate us last time too… That being said, you tend to be the most active in the community so, it wouldn’t surprise me at all. IF you all have yet to read his Creative Blogger Award post then please do so. IF you have already read it, then awesome! Let us get right on with the show! So the award is pretty simple and straight forward, as is the case with most awards, you have a set of rules and or guide-lines to follow! Here they are down below in no particular order!
- Thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
So, pretty straight forward! So, on to the ever so awesome and possibly re-used top 5 facts concerning Kausus!
- While I live in Missouri, I am from Southern California. I miss it very much but I do not miss the gouging gas prices nor the cost of living! : D
- When I watch an anime/game/movie and I really love it, I will be obsessive about it for a period of a few weeks to even a month or more. While I often fizzle out of my interest for it, I do go back to it every now and then, to give it much needed love. Though I will often find that my first impression of the whole anime may have been different due to what I think of it currently.
- I enjoy smaller, quirky and unique indie titles when it comes to PC gaming. It may be rated and reviewed into a crap pile but, I’ll still playing the heck out of them. I am a big fan of colorful and uber artistic indie titles like the ever so gorgeous, Transistor.
- Naka-Kon has been the sole anime convention that I have been to. I would love to branch out to others but whenever I find something I love, I tend to always go to it, even if I eventually tire of it.
- Speaking of enjoying quirky titles, I like supporting brands and businesses that are small and quirky. The pricing may not be there but I get this odd satisfaction from it that is hard to put into words.
Alright! That was five facts about yours truly! So now we will nominate over 15 Websites that we feel deserve this award and that you should also pay a visit! I do encourage everyone that follows our website to visit them and give them a bit of love!
Thank you again to Matthew903 for giving us this award to start off the new year on the right footing!
Day time worker and full time blogger! Can be reached at email@example.com for business inquires.