Official Omakase Logo

*Front page edit! The 22nd was the last FULL day to subscirbe! You can still do so today, November 23rd! But bear in mind that it may close pretty soon!*

So, today we will be doing something a little bit different. I want to talk about a box bundle that has only today left to sign-up for. Yes like many before it, it is a crate of goodies that you can only usually get from being subscribed to the service. What does Omakase have that separates it from others? Well for one, it is tied to Viewster, the popular FREE based site that allows you to watch a lot of small indie like movies, shows and of course, anime. While Viewster has some anime, it frankly is lacking, Omakase seeks to change that as the funds that go into this service will help secure better licenses, ad-free/HD Streaming, exclusive music/comics and much more.

So why am I just now posting about it? To be frank, work has sucked up most if not all of my free time, also possibly fallout 4 & Star Wars Battlefront, so I do apologize for just now getting to this. I did post a recommendation to check it out on our official Twitter page but I don’t know if many saw that! So, the nitty-gritty of what this first box will be is frankly stellar and absolutely amazing. It’s an EXCLUSIVELY themed, Kill La Kill, Box! Guess what? It also happens to have exclusive content that you can only get with this box. This happens to include a gold-foil, hardcover copy of volume one of the, Kill La Kill manga. It will also include a lovely exclusive, Senketsu Scarf (So you don’t have to worry about losing your way) and a mystery Mako item! You all know how much I love Kill La Kill and you all have to know how immensely stoked I was to find this. It really all started out with me trying to find a site that was subscribe-able or at least had advertisement based streaming, so I could finally get to enjoy, K-On! The best part about this box? It’s only 29USD. Granted shipping costs will be added to the final charge. It is curated bi-monthly and you may cancel at will. Now, bear in mind, this is also Viewsters form of a premium subscription and as such if you want the ad-free/HD streaming, you gotta hop on the box train. Granted this is not all bad as you get awesome streaming and awesome loot.

Some of the boxes contents.

Again, I know this is a bit late to be talking about this amazing box but please, please oh please, go to this site today and look into subscribing to it! While Viestwer does have some newer anime, I am hoping that with Omakase, they are able to add a lot more titles and such to the line up. Bear in mind that Viewster is also stuck to having different licenses for different countries. So Europe, you all might have different anime than North America my have. So, give this box some love and let them know on their official Twitter page about how excited you are for this box! Thank you for reading, we hope you all enjoy this article, if you haven’t already, please follow our Official Twitter page! We would love to chat and nerd out with you all!

Official Omakase site!

Official Omakase Twitter:

Official Otaku Gamer Zone Twitter:

15 Comments Add yours

1. Matthew says:

The Kill la Kill box deal sounds awesome but I will probably have to turn down the deal. I don’t think I will spend $29 a month.

1. Kausus says:

I forgot to mention that it is bi-monthly… xwx but yeah, it is all understandable! : D Support what you can, subscribe to what you like!

1. Matthew says:

Yeah I agree. I will just try to support Kill la Kill by getting the manga and the DVDs :D. I don’t mind paying to support the series… but not a month though.

2. Kausus says:

LOL, well either way, I will be doing an unboxing video once, I get my box. :3

3. Matthew says:

Oh sweet, I can’t wait. I will admit, the box with Senketsu scarf looks epic.

4. Kausus says:

That it does. Though, I worry my video will be of shoddy quality! But I’ll see what can do! : D

5. Matthew says:

As you capture it on video and explain the details, I bet it will be alright. Do you know when will it be expecting to come?

6. Kausus says:

Ships the 25th of Nov. So, it just depends on how fast Omakase can ship it. Which I hope is fast aha! Maybe I will get lucky and they have already shipped my copy.

7. Matthew says:

That’s cool, just in time before Thanksgiving. With Christmas coming, you might as well call it a present from Santa Clause haha.

8. Kausus says:

Very true. The CEO of Omakase is a pretty funny fellow! If you got a Twitter page, I suggest following him. I am hoping it does get here before Thanksgiving but not promises. If anything I will blow up my Twitter feed if it does.

9. Matthew says:

That is neat, too bad I don’t use Twitter. With Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday approaching, the delivery people will have to speed up work. I feel bad for them lol.

10. Kausus says:

Yeah, it will be pretty darn hectic. I should know, I work retail…

11. Matthew says:

Oh wow I did know. I bet it gets really busy in the season. I hope you guys are getting paid extra for the hard work.

12. Kausus says:

Hardly but, more hours=bigger paycheck. So in a way, yes.

13. Matthew says:

That sounds like a fair deal. At least you getting some moolah to spend on goods. I don’t think I can handle that kind of job.