Well, Tis the time for awards and this will mark Otaku Gamer Zone’s first Sunshine award! Thank you to Daiyamanga for nominating us for this award! IF you have yet to venture to their website, do so. It will be the best thing you have done all day. Trust me. They post some awesome content and know how to write better than us. One day, we will be at their level! So, if you got some free time, why don’t you take your friends and family on over to their website for a treat of two. Yes I just copy and pasted the darn rules, you want to fight about it? Nah, feel free to do the same for any of those that are lucky enough to get my nomination, muahahah.
If you have been nominated for The Sunshine Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Sunshine Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a few other bloggers.
4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers on their blog.
6. Put the award button on your blog.
Now for the spooky-dooty questions! Since she decided on a Halloween themed one! So, let’s get cracking.
1. What is your favorite costume you wore for Halloween or another event?
Well, that is a tough one. I only remember dressing up twice, once as Jeff Gordon and the other as a Sith apprentice. So I would argue my Sith apprentice was my favorite because Star Wars.
2. What is your favorite Halloween-themed or scary movie?
LOL, I hate, HATE scary movies. So I do not have any Halloween-themed movies or scary ones that I like. Oddly, I do love the Alien series of films and for some they are scary but, in space, no one can hear you scream so there is not a lot of sound? WRONG! So, If I had to pick something, it would most likely be Alien? But it really isn’t that scary as it is an amazing science fiction flick.
3. What was one time you were really scared?
Well, I think I will best everyone in this category. I was 9 or ten years old at the time and my family decided to go to Universal Studios theme park in California. Least to say I was excited and thrilled! I got to ride the Jurassic Park Ride, which to be honest was the only one I wanted to ride. Then, my mother saw her favorite attraction, the Mummy Experience; which was based on the new Mummy movies. Least to say, I HATED those films. At the time I believe only the first and second one was out… But I was scared beyond belief. So being a scared kid I didn’t like the jump scares nor the other bits that awaited me. So, what does any scared kid do? I see cloth covered door way with the sign Exit above it and I dash for it. Only, I ran into the freaking actor who played imhotep, Arnold Vosloo, only to be white as a ghost and then calm the rest of the experience. Least to say, I can watch those movies with out feeling afraid or scared! But as a kid, running into THE MUMMY, was like the most bone chilling experience I had.
Alright, you read my answers now you will suffer the wrath of my questions! Well, I doubt it would be that bad but hey, they are questions and for whatever reason some people just don’t like them… oh well.
- For Halloween this year, what do you plan on dressing up as? I know we have a few shining cosplay stars here so surely one of you will be something amazing!
- If you were to inherit an amazing fortune, what would you do with it? Would you even want it?
- Name a few anime/songs/movies/games/books/cats that changed your life and perspective. Maybe it helped you with a sour patch in your life.
- Wine or Cheese