So, with the sea of awards floating out their, the team at WakuWafu have stirred up some ingredients and made us a very special soup to taste! The soup being a brand, spanking new award! We were lucky to be chosen as on the firts round of award recipients and we are totally humbled and honored by this! If you haven’t seen their site, do feel free to click that hyper linked text to get straight to their website. Tell them Kausus sent ya and they will take care of you! So, let’s move to the rules!
The rules (You can just copy and paste these)
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the wakuwafu page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
Pretty simple and straight forward. Not a lot of fluff or stuff to mess with and that is what I like! Now we shall cut into this delicious cake… wait, this was a soup wasn’t it? Okay, let’s just say we froze the soup and lightly thawed it, then we shall cut into and continue on! Good save. Here are our three random, trivial things to tell you all about us i.e. Kausus.
- I hated writing in high school. I felt it was lackluster and a complete waste of time.
- I love to talk to fans of my site and fellow authors. You will find, I don’t really mind you sending random messages or emails. I love engaging and talking with you all!
- I have a YouTube channel that is no longer active. I wanted to do let’s plays and other things. Try and find it if you are all curious.
Post edit… we may have forgotten the piece of advice to give to fellow and perspective followers… SO here is this. Do it. Not a just do it but, pursue that goal, passion, dream. Don’t let yourself feel like what you do will be weighed against you. Because the truth of the matter is that no matter what we do or write, it will always be judged by one person or the next. The sooner one can learn to look past those hard moments, those pressures, the easier it is to do what you are passionate about. I went into this knowing full well my website might fade off into a dark corner, but I was persistent in pushing myself each and everyday. No matter the pad rep I may get, it is only the opinion of a few weighted against the opinion of yourself. You will always come out on top over what they say but, never turn a blind eye to that criticism. Continue to read it and study it, learn from it to better yourself in the long run.
Now time for three, harmless questions to ask you all that get nominated! Since no limit was mentioned I will be doing three nominations for three website I feel need some love! These are a few blogs I felt deserved better attention than we did and you all should give these three a look at! All of them are super fun the chat with! Matthew is a pretty awesome fellow! He has a great love for anime and all topics. Wanimu, is the best. She put’s it out there like it is and her articles have such flavor in them! Takuto, is a new face to us but his enthusiasm is outstanding and his blog is cafe themed. Honestly, it is freaking amazing how he managed to set that blog up.
That will do it for this award post! We look forward to seeing more of these award posts going out from the awesome duo at WakuWafu. It takes a lot to come up with a brand new award just off the bat but, I am fairly sure this is something the two of them have been working on for sometime now. They are also looking for authors and bloggers to help them with some stuff! If you are interested in their content, then follow this link and leave them both a comment or be sure to follow them on Twitter and let them know!.This has been Kausus, hope you all have an amazing wonderful day!